Friday, August 10, 2012

Marion's Thoughts...

August 10, 2012
It is now one week before we depart for Kenya. I look forward to the trip with anticipation along with a little apprehension. I have been working to make sure all the details have been taken care of and all the things I will need are set out to pack. I wake up in the night sometimes thinking of something else I will need to take. I was on the St. Luke's mission trip to Kenya in 2007 so I have an idea what I am getting into.  We will work with some very wonderful people who are doing very important work with very limited resources. The fact that 12 people will leave their comfortable life and travel that far is not lost on the people in Maua. Our team will be blessed beyond our comprehension and we will be glad we answered the call to go. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment